6 years ago
Monday, September 8, 2008
Our Little White Trash Weekend!
As Saterday approached I became more and more excited. I could smell the exhaust in my sleep, I could almost fell my neck getting redder, because . . . There was a Demolition Derby in town! Okay so its not such a rare thing, we do live in Logan where if your truck aint lifted, or your sleeves aint cut off, you aint nothin'. We had fun and wished we could have entered our sweet Ford Taurus. maybe next year. here are a few pics from our rootin' tootin' weekend. and even a little video, if'n in fact your itchin for a little blue collar fun! (It's hard to tell but one of the trucks flips over and starts on fire, who wouldn't call that fun!)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Sounds fun, and I do miss Logan, but...Post some pictures of Marilee!! I want to see a belly! Is the baby kicking yet?
Not what I call fun, but I'm glad you had a good time. I love that you have music on your blog. Hope you are doing well.
Ali
Colby,
Your comment was hilarious! thanks. Hey, how do I set my blog to tell me when my "friends and family" have posted last?
Post a Comment