Monday, August 11, 2008

Boy O' Boy, it's a Boy!

The polls are in! The little munchkin claiming shelter in Marilee's belly is a boy! He was a little shy and wouldn't move his hands so we could see his little face, but he wasn't shy about showing us his manliness. The doctor said everything looked perfect and he weighed 12 oz., about the size of a can of soda (probably a mountain dew can). We are way excited and can't wait for the little guy to enter the world!
Try and decipher this picture. You can see his right hand, left arm and a profile of his face

Here is proof HE is who HE is. (don't worry, by the time he is old enough to be embarassed that we plastered this picture all over the web for everybody to see, we will have forgotten all about it.)

2 comments:

Craig - Bnfl said...

I'll bet it is Dr Pepper...he looks like a Dr P kinda guy--cute! Congrats!!!

Tawnya said...

Yay, Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. I think I voted a girl, so I was wrong.