Monday was Marilee and I's 3 year anniversary! Because I had to work and go to orientation for my new Part-time job (more info to be posted soon) We were only able to spend the evening together. How did we do that? We went baby shopping (not shopping
for babies, we've already got one in the bullpen waitin' to make his debut) The big project was putting the crib together. It's kind of weird to have it in the room. I will be working on homework, glance over and see the crib and realize that there will be a little wiggle worm in there soon. We couldn't be more excited!
A rare moment caught on camera of a man actually using the instructions! what is this world coming to?!


Many people have been asking for a sweet belly shot. . . well here it is!
3 comments:
Yay, belly pictures. Thank you. Marilee, you look beautiful, as always. I am so happy for you both I am just giddy.
Nice work. Seeing the crib in your apartment made me realize that I really am going to have a nephew on the Olsen side of my family. I'm excited for you guys. The adventure is about to begin... (and you thought it already had)
WOW!! You've grown so much! Very cute. I'm so excited for you two. Colby lets hear about your job.
Ali
Post a Comment