Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Real Salt Lake

Marilee and I both had Tuesday off so we knew that we would be able to stay up late on monday night (since we usually have to be lame and go to bed early enough to be to work at 4am) and what better way to spend the evening than at a Real Salt Lake game!!! This game was our first one we had ever been to and it was a blast! We were right behind the goal, which made it easy for Marilee and here sisters to heckle the Toronto FC players. Man they can be brutal! At any rate, it must have helped because Real Salt Lake won, keeping them at the 1st place in the west.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You should have looked for Brian and Jenny there, they have season tickets on the opposite goal!

Tawnya said...

I found you!! I am so glad. Thanks for all the fun times. It has been an honor to know you both.