Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lost Journal Comic

If there are any of you out there who thought that I was normal and not at all dorky, this entry is to bring you to the light of my true geekiness. For the rest of you it should only confirm your previous views of myself.

As I was combing through my journals looking for things to share during my young mens lesson this sunday on the importance of journals, I stumbled across a comic that I had drawn up in one of my mission journals. I don't expect anybody to find it funny and because I will not be present when you read it, no pity laughs will be neccesary. ( and just so you know, this is not a typical journal entry for me, I do have substantial entries . . . somewhere . . . . I just havn't found them yet.)

-Colby

you may need to click on the image to make it larger if your really want to read it.

Elder 1: "hey Elder! check out my new Sergeon General edition of the Bible!" Elder 2: " What is so different about that bible?" Elder 1: " Well for instance let's look at Mattew 5:16 . . . . . " Elder 2: " Okay, yea, thats the one that says ' let your light so shine . . . . so what!?" Elder 1: Now read the footnote 16a . . . . . "


1 comment:

Craig - Bnfl said...

I must be a "geek" or nerd too because I thought it was actually funny... and pretty good too! I think you need to sent it to the ENZINE or New Era.