Hey Everybody, Somethings growing in marilees belly! The due date is December 28, just one day after Marilee's birthday. We are totally stoked and can't wait! The doctors appointment went great and everything checked out a-okay. 156 bpm heartbeat, and the kidling measured an astounding 5.2 cm long!
Look at his/her little hand up by his/her face!
This ultrasound includes the ECG
5 comments:
AWESOME! You can't imagine how excited we are for the 3 of you. Whooooot hoooooot!!! Kerrie is on the phone with Jamie (staying in Keller, Texas for the summer), and she has instructed to let Doug know as soon as he gets up to go to work... and I need to tell Tyson as soon as he gets home from work. They have all been asking how you are doing.
Congrats! We love you both.. all 3 of you very much!
-Uncle Craig and family
Colby and Marilee,
Congrats! That is awesome. Marilee wasn't kidding around when we talked to you guys at Ben's reception. We hope that all goes well!
Congrats you guys! That is so exciting!
YEAH!!! We can't wait. But...why did everyone wait to have kids until Jordan and I were done??? I guess it's so my kids can be babysitters. :) Congratulations. You will be great parents, my kids love you guys.
Colby, I don't know if you remember me or not, but Hi anyway! It looks like life is exciting. Congrats on the baby. Keep us posted on how everything goes.
-Heather (Ward)
Post a Comment