When we moved in I think that Colby and Jonathan were so bored that they decided to play a little game. This is what they came up with.
We went to Utah the weekend of the 27th for Jonathan's farewell. Here's Clay with grandma waiting to go into dinner.
I love fall!!!
Can you say "photo op" ( at Gardner village)
I can only imagine what Clay is thinking. Something to the effect of "Grandpa, why did we have to come shopping with the girls. Why couldn't we do something more manly, like mow the lawn or put down nematodes."
He was singing along with the carousel, at the Christmas Shoppe.
First Piano lesson. Keep those fingers curved, are you counting?
Happy Anniversary mommy.
This was taken tonight actually, Colby took a break from studying and played with Clay. Got him all riled up before bed.
1 comment:
Today I got very stressed after a meeting at work. I watched that video of Clay laughing and it made me so happy I forgot what I was supposed to be doing. Thanks for the fun! What a happy boy!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment