On Sunday of this week, Colby and I had left Clay with all of his toys so that we could eat dinner. I had built what I call a fort but Colby calls it a coral. Anyway, when Colby and I had finished dinner and was starting to put it away, we realized that Clay had gone the entire meal without crying. So I went over to check on him. That's when I realized why he was so quiet. Somehow amid all of his "safe" toys a pen had fallen off the couch. And you can only imagine what Clay had done with that pen. In case you can't imagine, we took video of it. We really are good parents and do the very best to keep him safe, I guess now we realize just how fast things can happen, even with you in the same room. While it was
extremely funny, we do understand that it could have been so much worse.


1 comment:
That's hilarious!! We should have warned you to check on any kid that is being very quiet. You can always suspect something is going on.
Post a Comment