Friday, June 12, 2009

Solid Food

Clay has started to enjoy solid foods. We on the other hand have not. While it is hillarious to watch him eat now and to grimmis at some of the things that go in his mouth, some of the new developments are not so hillarious. Things that come out of his mouth and um... the other end. I can show you better then I can tell you. Take a look at one of Colby's close encounters.



This is what he looks like when he's eating. Now he needs a bath after every meal. He loves carrots, but green beans fat chance. Also doesn't really like the fruit (he is his father's son). My one mission is to make sure that Clay is not as picky as me. I want him to enjoy food all foods. So far so good.


(Above) This is how the meal started, (Below) and then how it ended.

3 comments:

Tawnya said...

Oh how cute. Nice one Colby, but it only gets worse. Sorry!

Craig - Bnfl said...

Now that is funny! Colby, I think you need another 11 before you can take off the "mask".

Kira said...

Ah, such joys! I love the sweet mask. Jeff might have to keep that in mind!