Friday, May 8, 2009

One more

Colby and I went to Las Vegas this last week to secure an apartment. We will be living in a complex called South Valley Ranch. It's about a mile south of Sam Boyd stadium, just off Boulder Hwy. We're really excited to go. There are a few other PT students living there and they said that they liked it there. The only problem I foresee are the lizards. Imagine if you will, my little 3 year old bring his mommy a present of lizards that he has caught, Gross!!! Luckily that is a little further down the road. Here are some pictures of what the apartment looks like and what we'll be looking at.


Our Church House

Outside our door


We'll be on the bottom and that is our front door


When in Vegas... we went to a 3D movie and those are the glasses they give you. Colby thought that they would bring him luck. It didn't work.



2 comments:

Mike said...

They have grass in Vegas? I thought it was all tumble weed and casinos.

Tawnya said...

Wow, that looks really neat! I want to go!