"There is no other explanation" officer Jones states. "It appears to be a simple case of transportation jealousy." It is actually quite common to find carts, buggies and other small vehicles get tired of being pushed around. It only seems natural that they would take it out on their superiors"
The owner of the car, Colby Olsen was furious at the news that his 1996 Ford Taurus was victimized in such a deplorable crime. "I just don't understand why something could hurt such a beautiful thing as this car. I don't know what I'm going to do now. I was going to enter it into the cache valley cruise in this summer but now it is all in vein."
The cart was taken into custody and released on bail. Soon after his release he supposedly split the parking lot and did not show for his court appearance. If anybody has any information leading to the arrest of this suspect, please contact the department of parking security. The suspect is 3 ft 4. Chrome, with a blue handle. He is suspected to be armed and very dangerous.
4 comments:
I think that those types of carts hang out around Macey's. You should start your investigation there. Was this a domestic abuse or stranger danger?
I totally think you've got the wrong suspect! Only a motorized cart could do that kind of damage. I would suspect a young human behind a wheel with only a permit as driving verification. (They didn't leave a note because they didn't want their permit taken away.)
That is hilarious. But it is also terrible. When is that baby due?!!!
Colby, you really should consider writing some books or something. Your grocery cart blog was hilarious. I sure hope that you find the culprit and take some serious action. A chick in a Jeep Cherokee backed into our Pathfinder, we have her info, but she is still trying to play hide and seek from her insurance agent.
Post a Comment