6 years ago
Monday, July 14, 2008
With gas prices on the rise, and global warming threatening impending doom upon us all, I'm doing my part in reducing my carbon footprint by using other sources of transportation. Can you say fast food?! Actually I just wanted to dust of the ole' roller blades and show my sweet skills . . . . maybe next time I could convince Marilee to tow me behind her on a bike? that would be Awsome!
I included the following picture to assure you that Marilee still likes me even though I do crazy things (see above photo) I wonder sometimes how she puts up with my shinanigans (is that how you spell that? I've never actually had to write that word before.) But I'm glad she does cause' I love her to death!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hehehe... you crack me up! I LOVE the picture of you two--so cute!
Wow! flash back to the early '90s. Thanks for reminding me about my childhood.
Ali
Post a Comment