So much has happened since I last wrote, we got back to Henderson and the new semester started for Colby. Clay and I spend lots of anxious days together waiting for daddy to get home. Usually when he does, he has to go and study so he sometimes isn't very fun. Clay is doing so good, he is growing and excelling wonderfully. I took him to the doctor today and he's in the 75% for height and 3% for weight, I
promise I feed him and he sure can put it away. Clay does have two teeth, I don't know if everyone knew that or not. Labor day weekend,
Alaina and Jonathan came down and we went to Fremont street. So much fun, except that poor OP was getting his vaccination for Typhoid so he wasn't feeling so hot. Clay went crazy for the lights he couldn't look at everything at the same time so I'm afraid that he got a little whiplash. He was so tired when they left, that even moving him didn't wake him up. Also we are moving this weekend, I know it's crazy but it is totally worth it. We'll be living in the Guest house of one of Colby's classmates. I'll be watching their daughter during the day. It's a great deal for them and for us. Now our address will actually be in
Las Vegas. We are about 20 minutes north of the strip. We are so excited and can't wait to get moved in and get things going.

We went to the football game last Saturday. Go Rebels!!!

Such a tired boy
Fremont Street

No comments:
Post a Comment