Thursday, April 2, 2009

Am I getting carried away?

Clay does so many cute things and it's becoming more and more difficult to keep up with him. I know that I've talked to some of you about Clay's favorite toy. He loves it so much but is still surprised when it goes. I really don't think he understands that he is the one that makes it go. We put other toys on it to make it longer because Clay just has too short of arms right now. It always makes me laugh when I'm getting the laundry in another room and I hear that toy go crazy and Clay giggling. You all know that I love videos by now and so surprise surprise I have a video of it. I don't talk in the video because when I did he would stop and look at me. This toy has been a life saver because I can leave the room for a minute and know he's okay.






1 comment:

Ali said...

Well it's great that you have taken over the blog, because you're just crazy about putting posts up! I just love seeing this cute little guy. He really is darling. Thanks for the video, they are fun to watch.