Sunday, March 22, 2009

So much to say so little time

This last week has been incredibly packed with fun things to talk about. I think that the most important thing is that it is March Madness. Colby loves it so much, he and Clay sit and watch the games together. Well let me rephrase, Colby watches and Clay sleeps. Colby puts basketball shorts (that never seem to match) on the baby regardless of what he is wearing. I went out one day with my sister Natalie and came home to Clay in a yellow ducky suit with the red and blue shorts on. Colby had taken pictures of Clay with a basketball. We've decided to start him young. Here is one of the pictures that he took. You'll also be able to see the crazy outfit.

Also we are now the proud owners of our very first car together. It was quite the adventure. We weren't planning on getting one so soon but the price was right and we just couldn't pass up the deal. It's a 2007 Hyundai Elantra and it's Aggie blue. We already really enjoy it and we're surprised at the safety features. That's what really sold the car. Here take a look for yourself.


We're glad to have a reliable car that will get us to Las Vegas and back a few times and won't die in the middle of nowhere. So if anyone is interested in a sweet Ford Tortoise or a Jeep Cherokee let us know. Those are the 2 biggest things and Colby needs the computer so for now I'll sign off and let him work.


3 comments:

Tawnya said...

OOOH, very cute!! Love it! LOVE the basketball shorts. Jed would put Spencer in his some if he had any.

Ali said...

Clay is sooo cute. I wish I could see him and tell him so myself. Congrats on the new car, that's awesome.

Colby: you can get great deals for Clay if you shop st the end of the season for next years cloths. I'm sure Kmart is having the same sale in Logan.

Ali said...

and I would love to go shopping with Marilee.