Well I Figure Ya'll are about due for some new Pictures of Clay, and I have a bout 50,000 to chose from. So if none of these suit your fancy, let me know I have many others. Marilee and I are also very excited about my being accepted into the Physical Therapy Program at UNLV!
6 years ago



5 comments:
Yay more pictures!!! YAY FOR UNLV!! He is SOSOSOSO cute! I can't decide who he looks more like. I think he is a good mix.
I was so excited to see more pictures. But I'm afraid they didn't satisfy, you'll have to post more SOON. He is a doll!! The second cutest little boy I know. Congratulations on you acceptance to UNLV. What an adventure! Clay looks like Colby. Sorry May.
Ali, I think if you knew a little bit better what Colby looked like when he was Clayton's age, you would say he is a good mix. Colby's eyes were squintier :). Rebel's?
He is still as cute as ever!! Congratulations on getting accepted!!
Check it! The happily unemployed leaves her first comment. Looking at that little one makes me cry he's so precious. Makes me think I'm due for a visit. But I'll spare Colby for little while. :)
And you're taking him away to Vegas...but I'm honestly happy for you. It will be great!
Post a Comment