Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving

Turkey day was full of excitement and joy! We started the day by going to the airport to pick up Marilee's little bro, Stephen. It was fun, an emotional train wreck . . .but fun. Stephen had the official missionary glow as he sauntered down the escalator. Here are a few pictures of that most eventful day.

First of all we have Marilee being silly nilly. she is now considered expert in the pregnant stance.

Marilee and Stephen embracing in the all powerful "I-haven't-seen-you-in-so-long-let-go-of-me-you-are-hurting-my-neck-meat" hug.


Russ, Aloha, Stephen, and Stephens first mission president and presidents wife.



When all was said and done, and it was time to go home, Marilee tried postponing the goodbyes by entertaining everybody with the "I can fit a giant mixing bowl over my pregnant belly and make it stick . . .look no hands!" parlor trick. impressive, though I felt as if I probably could have done that same thing with my "not pregnant but full of turkey" belly.





1 comment:

Tawnya said...

Yay! Thank you for posting. You guys are close to delivery right? Marilee looks so cute!!!!!